The Agartha, located in the center of Portugal (1 /1/2 hours from Lisbon) is set amidst rolling mountains and valleys on a crest overlooking ancient farmlands.
- Explore the natural surroundings on one of the Agartha’s bicycles
- Enjoy the verdant valley with an Agartha picnic basket
- Explore the nearby Templar ruins
- Trek or kayak with an Agartha guide along the Nabao River
- Rejuvenate your body and psyche in the natural fluvial aquifer in nearby Agroal
Our staff will be glad to arrange any excursions you may wish to take.
Transportation from the Lisbon airport, Tomar train station, or Fatima train station can easily be arranged.
Hire a car and driver to explore the area
- Special Events
The Agartha has the facility to host a truly bespoke event. From Celebrations of life, seminars, meditations, workshops, meetings, and conferences, The Agartha stuff is at your disposal to exceed your expectations.